Proposals are due no later than Friday, March 19, 2018
Valparaiso Events is currently accepting proposals for food vendors to participate in the 9th Annual Valpo Brewfest, located at Central Park Plaza in Downtown Valparaiso on Saturday, September 29, 2018. Event attendance will be approximately 3,400.
A total of three (3) General Admission food vendors and (1) VIP Food Vendor will be accepted. Event times are 12:00pm to 4:30 pm. VIP hour is 12:00-1:00pm with General Admission beginning at 1:00pm. VIP Food Vendor can remain for the duration of the event and become a fourth (4) General Admission Food Vendor.
We are looking for easy to carry, easy to eat food items and, of course, items that go well with beer. Each vendor must also have soda and water available for purchase. To be considered please submit your menu options. You are able to list up to 7 items on your application but will only be able to sell 4 items per food booth. We ask for the additional items to be listed to avoid duplicate items.
If you are interested in participating as the VIP Food Vendor as well, please indicate your interest on the form below.
General Admission: $200
Make checks payable to Valparaiso Events & mail to 150 W. Lincolnway Suite 1006 Valparaiso IN 46383.
Along with payment, vendors must include a copy of their certificate of insurance naming both Valparaiso Events and City of Valparaiso as additionally insured.
You will receive a budget of $10/person to prepare five (5) unlimited VIP food pairings to our 325 VIP attendees. If you choose to participate as a General Admission Food Vendor as well, we will deduct the $200 GA Food Vendor Fee from your VIP invoice.
All Vendors Are Required To:
- set up under the William E. Urschel Pavilion in Central Park Plaza in their designated location
- follow all health department rules and regulations and obtain all necessary permits
- be setup and ready to sell items no later than 11:45 AM
- provide enough product to last through 4:30 PM. (Early break down is not allowed)
- provide their own supplies (plates, napkins, plasticware, etc)
- Only food items that are accepted in the proposal are allowed to be sold.
- Substitution food items must be approved by Valparaiso Events PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- Food items not included in the original proposal are NOT ALLOWED.
- Vendors working with hot oil and/or grease are required to lay cardboard under their work space to keep cooking area grease free.
- In the event that additional cleaning is required, vendors will be charged an cleanup fee of $100.
- Spaces are 10 × 10 with the use of the sidewalk behind each space.
- Two (2) 8 ft covered tables are provided for each vendor.
- Vendors can bring additional tables if required. (Tents are optional)
- Electricity is available upon request however, extension cords may be needed.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the food area.