June 3 – October 21
Every Tuesday and Saturday
8 AM to 2 PM
William E. Urschel Pavilion at Central Park Plaza
Come to the Valparaiso Market weekly to shop for fresh local produce, handmade products, and beautiful plants and flowers. The fresh produce will liven up even your favorite recipes or grab lunch on the go from one of the wonderful food vendors. Beautiful plants and flowers make great gifts for friends or just to enjoy at home!
The Valparaiso Market is located at the William E. Urschel Pavilion at Central Park Plaza, 63 Lafayette Street in Valparaiso. Visit with local growers and craftsmen to buy plants in early summer and the freshest vegetables from summer through fall.
Want to know what’s in season? Click here for growing season schedule.
Live Entertainment, Guest Vendors, Saturday Celebrations and more will be at the Valparaiso Market!
NEW this year – Shoppers Loading Zone! Can’t find a close parking space near the market? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! Leave your market purchases with us, park in the loading zone and we’ll bring your bags to your car! Look for this sign on the south side of the William E. Urschel Pavilion on Indiana Avenue for the loading zone!
What’s happening in October:
Live Entertainment: 11am-1pm each market day
- October 3 – Chris Sulcer
- October 7 – Angelo Cicco
- October 10 – Chad Clifford
- October 14 – Leslie Nuss
- October 17 – Steve Ball
- October 21 – Leonardo The One Man Band
Saturday Theme Days and Guest Vendors:
- October 7 – All About Apples
- Apples are in season and ready to harvest! Take advantage of the fruits of their labor with everything from freshly picked apples from our farmers, & other goodies from our vendors such as apple bread, apple turnovers, apple hand pies, caramel apple upside down cake and more! Local non-profit, The Art Barn will be hosting an art workshop to teach you how to make apple watercolor paintings.
- October 14- Valparaiso Market Chili Cookoff
- Join us from 11am-1pm for our 1st ever Valparaiso Market Chili Cookoff! Restaurants will be going head to head bringing you their best chili recipes for our market shoppers to sample & vote for their favorite. Tastings are free (*while quantities last.) Who will be named the Valparaiso Market Chili Cook off Champion?!
- October 21- Fall Harvest Festival
- Family-friendly fall festivities will be in full swing from 11am-2pm! Grab an instrument and join in on the music with Leonardo “The One Man Band.” Climb into a giant inflatable pumpkin to jump and bounce the day away! We have lots of other fun, free, family activities planned including face painting by the VHS Art Club, pumpkin painting courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated, caramel apple decorating with the VHS Vikettes, & apple stamped art with the Valparaiso Public Library.
Become a Vendor
Valparaiso Events strives to keep the emphasis on a locally grown, handmade market, but non-craft & independent vendors will be considered this season. The Valparaiso Market is a juried market. Pictures and applications will be reviewed by the Valparaiso Events Staff & Market Manager before acceptance to the market. New vendors must send pictures of their products and their booth set up (if possible) to email@example.com.
Comments are closed.