June 3 – October 21
Every Tuesday and Saturday
8 AM to 2 PM
William E. Urschel Pavilion at Central Park Plaza
Come to the Valparaiso Market weekly to shop for fresh local produce, handmade products, and beautiful plants and flowers. The fresh produce will liven up even your favorite recipes or grab lunch on the go from one of the wonderful food vendors. Beautiful plants and flowers make great gifts for friends or just to enjoy at home!
The Valparaiso Market is located at the William E. Urschel Pavilion at Central Park Plaza, 63 Lafayette Street in Valparaiso. Visit with local growers and craftsmen to buy plants in early summer and the freshest vegetables from summer through fall.
Want to know what’s in season? Click here for growing season schedule.
Live Entertainment, Guest Vendors, Saturday Celebrations and more will be at the Valparaiso Market!
What’s happening in August:
Live Entertainment: 11am-1pm each market day
- August 1 – Rick Zuccarelli
- August 5 – Matthew T Daley
- August 8 – Steve Ball
- August 12 – Jason Murphy
- August 15 – Angelo Cicco
- August 19 – Leslie Nuss
- August 22 – Gerry Hundt
- August 26 – Chris and Lou
- August 29 – Waz
Saturday Theme Days and Guest Vendors:
- August 5 – Cooking with Sweet Corn
- August 12 – Dog Day at the Market
- August 19 – Porter County Master Gardeners
- August 26 – Saturday Celebration
Join us for the August’s Saturday Celebration at the Valparaiso Market on August 26!
All of your favorite vendors will be there and more!
- Market Hours: 8am-2pm
- Cooking Demonstration by Chef George from Main+Lincoln Restaurant: 10am-12pm
- Free Balloon Twisting: 11am-2pm
- Free Face Painting: 11am-2pm
- Kids Scavenger Hunt! Learn about the market and win prizes! 8am-2pm
- Live Music by Chris and Lou: 12-2pm
- Valparaiso Popcorn Festival Cutest Baby Contest: 9am-11am
- Family Youth Service Bureau Tot Shop Drive. Items needed:
- Crib Sheets (boys, girls & unisex)
- Hooded baby towels (boys & girls)
- Infant Spring Jackets (girls sizes: nb, 0-3 mos, 3-6mos, 6-9 mos, 12 mos & 18 mos) (boys sizes: nb, 0-3 mos, 6-9 mos, 12 mos)
- Safety Gates
- Developmental toys (wooden puzzles, flash cards i.e. first words, colors, letters)
- Only new items can be accepted
- Kids Activity with the Valparaiso Public Library: 8am-2pm
- Guest Vendor: Deserving Designs. They will be at the market 8am-2pm.
NEW this year – Shoppers Loading Zone! Can’t find a close parking space near the market? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! Leave your market purchases with us, park in the loading zone and we’ll bring your bags to your car! Look for this sign on the south side of the William E. Urschel Pavilion on Indiana Avenue for the loading zone!
Become a Vendor
Valparaiso Events strives to keep the emphasis on a locally grown, handmade market, but non-craft & independent vendors will be considered this season. The Valparaiso Market is a juried market. Pictures and applications will be reviewed by the Valparaiso Events Staff & Market Manager before acceptance to the market. New vendors must send pictures of their products and their booth set up (if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.