2017 Popcorn Festival Poster Contest
The Valparaiso Popcorn Festival has been a prominent community event since 1979 bringing 60,000 visitors to enjoy Valparaiso. We are looking for a stunning design to highlight our festival and be the focal point of our marketing for the 2017 festival. The winning artwork will be used for the Official Festival Poster and Button, Brochure Cover, Signage, and other print and web based marketing materials, including large format printing.
Click to see past winners
Prizes: 1st Prize $1,000; People’s Choice $300
- Open to all artists.
- Types of work: Original artwork in any flat medium (no three-dimensional art.)
- Entry size: 11 x 17.
- The finished artwork must include the words “39th Annual Valparaiso Popcorn Festival. Saturday, September 9, 2017.”
- Keep in mind that Chicagoland Popcorn is the Title Sponsor for the 2017 Valparaiso Popcorn Festival.
- For People’s Choice Award consideration, entries must be submitted electronically using 72 dpi JPG in RGB format.
- The winning artist will be required to design the 2017 Popcorn Festival button which will be at a later date.
- Entry must meet requirements or will not be in contest.
Entry Fee: Entry fee of $20 for first entry, $5 for each additional entry. Limit 3 Entries per artist
How to Submit Entries:
- Submit design(s) electronically in 72 dpi JPG in RGB format through the entry form below. Entries will not be considered until payment is received. Credit card payment can be submitted below.
- Artwork mounted on foam core, completed entry form and payment if made by check can be delivered to: Valparaiso Events, 150 W. Lincolnway, Suite 1006, Valparaiso, IN 46383.
- Please make check payable to Valparaiso Events.
- Note: To be included in the online People’s Choice award, design(s) must also be submitted electronically as a 72dpi JPG in RGB format through the entry form below.
May 12, 2017: Submission Deadline
May 15, 2017: Online voting BEGINS for People’s Choice @ 12:00PM CST
May 21, 2017: Online voting ENDS for People’s Choice @ 12:00AM CST
May 22, 2017: Winners Announced
The winning artist agrees that all rights of ownership are relinquished to Valparaiso Events for exclusive use for the Valparaiso Popcorn Festival and the winning artist agrees to allow Valparaiso Events to use the artwork for marketing purposes in any and all future promotions.
Questions? We are here to help! Please contact us by phone at 219-464-8332 or via email at email@example.com
Comments are closed.